Day 6: Wii





I went to a Wii Cafe; yes I played video games. How unlike me! There were 8 of us that went and for $6 each we had all you can drink(non alcoholic), snacks and Wii in a private room for 2.5 hours. I am fully convinced I should open one in Tampa close to the universities. Dad would you like to invest in my business idea? Oh as you might be wondering the guy is our RA for our room and we invited him along...I think some of the girls have a crush. :)

Well after all this fun we went for dinner and then watched a performance titled Cookin NANTA. They used cooking utensils to make musical instruments and added non-verbal humor via acting. The show is a must see!!!! I don't have any pic's because photography was not permitted.
Hugs and Kisses everyone:)

Comments

  1. LOVE Wii!!!!!!!! It is so competitive and addicting, especially tennis!!! Sad to hear it was all you can drink, but non-alcoholic beverages :( JK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Pottery Making

Day 2: Continued