Day 4 in pictures







Comments

  1. The cake looks delicious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were waffles; very popular here and with all different toppings. We had a triple chocolate, regular with blueberry and strawberry and an ice cream waffle with green tea and strawberry ice cream. The 8 of us (all my roommates) ate them in less than 5 minutes:) delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sarah!! I can't keep up with you.!! I thought you are moving to Florida where did this come in!! LOL I miss you. Looks like you are having loads of fun. it's me Hilaria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I got a scholarship to participate in this program for a month; just so happens it's before moving to FL. Miss you and I look forward to another long trip in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born in 1983 which is the year of the pig (Chinese history) :) maybe that explains my addiction to sweets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Pottery Making

Day 2: Continued