Day 20 First day of Freedom

Saturday involved ice skating!  I forgot how tough it was on your feet and legs.  We went to this place called Lotte World, which is an indoor amuesment park connected to the subway system.  Jay our RA treated us ladies to ice cream as we took a break!

After ice skating I head out alone for some much needed and deserved R&R.  I checked into the Koreana Hotel in downtown close to shopping! I was really excited because it had a sauna with baths.  When I arrived in my bathing suit to enter, the woman gave me a really weird look and said, "no, no, no!  It is for men only!"  What kind of sexiest place is this!  Well I got over the blatant sexism of the situation and enjoyed a really nice soak in the bathtub in the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Continued

Day 5: Pottery Making