Day 17: National Museum of Korea & Han River Cruise

Our first stop was to the National Museum which was a truely beautiful site.  The most important thing I learned was that gold is the most common material used for jewelry in Korea. I think I should buy myself some while here.  What do you guys think? 

 

There were many other very interesting aspects about the museum, however it is midnight for me as I am writing so my goal is to just spell correctly and write a complete sentence.  Sorry to all of you history buffs for not going into more detail about the tools of the different dyansties, the pottery, buddhist paintings and writings. 

After eating dinner we went on a Han River Cruise.  The Han River flows directly in the middle of Seoul and is connected with 25 different bridges.  To make some of the bridges more attractive the government added some special features, which you will see in the pictures and video.  Enjoy!  
 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Pottery Making

Day 2: Continued