Day 11: Karaoke and Face Masks

Back to classes!  First Korean economics then we watched a very popular movie called Joint Security Area.  After dinner we went and sang Karaoke in a private room eating ice cream for 2 hours.  Before getting on the bus to head home we opted for some shopping in the area.  I think we visited about 10 beauty stores (they are all over the place here and the ones we visited were all on the same block) and for just over $1 I bought 10 facial masks for the group.  We then went shoe shopping :) YES, I bought a pair.  They are very cute and I will a post a picture after class. We then returned to our dorm before 11pm where our RA and the program photographer joined us in wearing the facial masks, while the girls went crazy taking pictures of us all.  What a night!!!!!

Comments

  1. I wear a size 8 in shoes, and would really like a cute pair of flat gladiators with lots of jewels on them. The crazier the better :) I would also like a facial mask :) Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Pottery Making

Day 2: Continued