Day 5: Thursday




Today I visited a large pottery store, where we had only 25 minutes to shop after our 15 minute tour. As you all know I live to shop and 25 minutes was nowhere near enough time. I am writing a formal complaint so next years attendees will not have to suffer as I did with the pressure of having only 25 minutes to browse and make your purchases. :) But please no fear I was successful and bought myself a gift. :)Also here is a picture of my bus buddy and me on the way to the next stop making are own pottery!

Comments

  1. LOVE TAKING THE TOUR WITH YOU. HOW DID YOUR POTTERY MAKING CLASS WORKOUT? THE POTTERY LOOKS VERY UNIQUE, I'M SURE YOU FOUND THE PERFECT PIECE TO BRING HOME TO YOUR NEW APARTMENT!
    WE ARE ENJOYING ALL THE PICTURES JUST LIKE THE SAYING 'A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS'! LOVE YOU MOM & DAD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Pottery Making

Day 2: Continued