Day 3






Lunch...(Melanie said I needed to include pictures of food) the best meal I have had in Korea, so far. I am not sure what it was all called but it was delicious and from a restaurant called Bulgogi. We then finished the meal with a mini iced caribou coffee. After lunch I received a personal driven tour of the majority of Seoul, which is a massive city. I saw the Han River, Olympic Stadium, World Cup Stadium, and many apartment buildings.

In my high heels I then climbed to the top of Eungbong Mountain saw a spectacular view of the city considering the fog/smog and then made my way down the stairs once again in my heels.
This is why tennis shoes were invented.

My evening concluded with a visit to one of the KSU students homestay family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Pottery Making

Day 2: Continued